Radiance Dental is committed to our patient’s health and safety. We are diligently monitoring the developing impacts that COVID-19 has in our community and following local, state, and federal health agencies’ guidelines to provide safe and effective dental care for our patients throughout Camas and Clark County.
The Center for Disease Control (CDC) and the American Dental Association (ADA) have developed guidelines to minimize the risk of COVID-19 transmission from a dental office.
At Radiance Dental, we have implemented protocols to slow or stop the spread of COVID-19. Some of these protocols include:
- First, we ensure that all our staff will be healthy when they are at work. No one will be, nor have they ever been allowed to work if they are sick or show symptoms of being sick. We do temperature and symptom checks on our staff each day before work. If they have a temp or a symptom, they won’t be allowed to work.
- We prescreen all patients for illness before scheduling an emergency appointment and check their temperature upon arrival.
- Each patient will wait in their car until they are ready to be seen by the Radiance Dental team.
- Office modifications follow social distance guidelines, prevent cross-contamination, and even more rigorous decontamination and sterilization protocols.
- You will also notice additional PPE (personal protective equipment).
- We have appointment options for immune-compromised patients.
- Please do not bring additional guests to your appointment; this includes children. If you require a support person, please have them walk you into the office and then return to their car for the duration of your appointment. We will gladly notify them when your appointment is complete to have them return for you.
- We disinfect each room, front desk area, door handles, and any other place touched by patients or staff. This is completed after each patient leaves the building.
- All communal surfaces such as doorknobs, counters, pens, credit card machines, bathrooms, etc., are disinfected routinely throughout the day using chemicals proven to kill bacterial and viral pathogens.
- All magazines, reading material, and toys have been removed from the waiting room.
Our goal is to provide top of the line dental care in a state of the art facility conveniently located right here in Camas. We have always done everything possible to provide the best in infection control and safety for our patients.