Thank you for visiting the website of Radiance Dental. We are committed to protecting your personal information and rights to privacy. If you have any questions about our policy or how we handle your personal information, please contact email@example.com.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
INFORMATION COLLECTED THAT YOU DISCLOSE TO US
INFORMATION AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
DO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES?
WHAT ARE MY PRIVACY RIGHTS?
DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
CALIFORNIA ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT
DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS POLICY?
1. INFORMATION COLLECTED THAT YOU DISCLOSE TO US
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT FROM THE USERS THAT VISIT OUR WEBSITE?
While on our website, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, or other details to help you with your experience.
WHEN DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a contact form, or any other instance where you manually enter information on our site.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
In addition to the stated purpose of information gathering, such as newsletter email sign-up, contact request, etc, we may use the information we collect from you to:
Personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
Improve our website in order to better serve you.
Ask for ratings and reviews of services or products.
2. INFORMATION AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED
When you visit, use, or navigate through our website, we automatically collect information such as:
- IP Addresses
- Browser and device characteristics
- Operating systems
- Language preferences
- Referring URLs
- Device names
- Location information
- How and when you use our site
- Other technical information
This information is generally used to maintain and operate the security of the website, and for our internal analytics and reporting.
DO WE USE ‘COOKIES’?
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser (if you allow) that enables our website’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
- Keep track of, show, and send targeted advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since each browser is different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, it may affect the user experience.
3. HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters and submits their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
4. DO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES?
We will only share and disclose your personal information in these situations:
- Legal Compliance: Your information may be disclosed if we are legally obliged to do so to comply with applicable law, government requests, judicial proceedings, court orders, or legal process.
- Vital Interests and Legal Rights: If we believe it is necessary to investigate or take action due to a violation of our policies, suspected fraud, threats of illegal activity, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- Business Transfers: We may share or transfer information in connection with any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- With Your Consent: We may disclose your personal information for any reason with your consent.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may link to third-party products, services, or content on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
5. WHAT ARE MY PRIVACY RIGHTS?
You have the right to request changes, review, or terminate your data from our records at any time.
Fair Information Practices
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur: We will notify you via email within 7 business days.
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
6. DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 18 years old.
7. CALIFORNIA ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT
See more at:
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously.
You can change your personal information at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. CAN-SPAM ACT
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CAN-SPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can follow the instructions at the bottom of each email or email us at email@example.com and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
9. DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS POLICY?
10. CONTACTING US
19301 SE 34th St. Ste 101
Camas, WA 98607
Last Edited on 2020-05-31