Restore Your Missing Teeth Fast
All-On- 4 Full Mouth Dental Implants
Are you missing most or all of your teeth?
Full Arch Dental Implants Could Be Your Missing Tooth Solution
Tooth loss is a typical problem for many Americans. According to the most recent National Health and Nutrition Assessment Study, 33 percent of people lose a minimum of one tooth between the ages of 20 and 39. By the time somebody is 40 to 64 years of age, that number soars to 66 percent.
So What Do You Do When You Lose Your Teeth?
Many people settle for traditional dentures. According to the American College of Prosthodontics, 90 percent of people missing all their teeth have dentures. The problem is conventional dentures have a host of inconveniences. Everything from restricting what you can eat, Messy adhesives, loose-fitting and uncomfortable, specialized cleaning, replacement, and even worse, they typically cause bone loss in your jaw, which changes the shape of your jaw and face with a collapsed, unattractive smile.
Why Are Full Mouth Dental Implants Better Than Dentures?
There is no doubt dental implants are the absolute gold standard for replacing lost or missing teeth. No matter the condition of your teeth, full-arch implants can restore your natural smile and health. The entire procedure is done here in our world-class dental office located here in Camas, WA.
- Aesthetics and functionality: Implants look and function just like your natural teeth, and whether you get an implant-supported full bridge or implant-supported denture, they will last your lifetime in most cases.
- Comfort: Full arch implants are far more comfortable and not at all annoying, like regular dentures, because they maintain a more natural bite and chewing ability.
- Protection: Your jaw bone is better preserved because the biocompatible implant post becomes your tooths root and protects you from bone loss you would typically get with traditional dentures.
- Convenience: Implants are easier to maintain than dentures. Caring for implants is the same as your natural teeth. By brushing, flossing, utilizing a Waterpik, and routine oral health, patients can easily maintain their brand-new teeth.
Your treatment plan will depend on your individual needs. However, it starts with a free implant consultation, so Dr. Bharathi can do a comprehensive exam and go over your options to restore your smile. Call us today at (360) 844-2141 to schedule your complimentary consultation and to learn more about whether all-on-four implants are the right choice for you. We’re always here to help.
Types Of Full Arch Dental ImplantsDepending on your unique situation, we have several full arch implant options to replace your missing teeth and replace your annoying dentures.
Implant Supported Denture
All-on-4 dental implants
Fixed Implant Porcelain Bridges
Trusted All-on-4 dental implants Dentist
Why Choose Radiance Dental?At Radiance Dental, we help people in E. Vancouver and Camas replace missing teeth with titanium dental implants. We believe your trip to our Camas dental clinic should be:
- Free from judgement and stress
Meet The Doctors
Meet The Team
New Patient Forms
Insurance & Financing
What Our Patients Say
Finances & Insurance
Your smile is yours forever, and we want to make it as easy as possible for you to receive the best dental care when you need it.
Our office staff is always available to help you with insurance claims and paperwork. We’ll work with your insurance provider to make sure your coverage meets your needs and your budget.