Prevent Tooth Decay
Dental Sealants Camas, WA
Your Secret Weapon Against Tooth Decay
What Are Dental SealantsTooth decay affects nearly everyone and is the most common cause of tooth loss. Outside of routine healthy habits of brushing, flossing, rinsing, and proper diet choices, there is only so much you can do to prevent it. Genetics and disease also play a significant role in our mouths’ health and how quickly we can develop tooth decay. Luckily, dental sealants can help fight against decay and keep it at bay for longer. Dental sealants are preventive treatments designed to protect your teeth from tooth decay. Dental sealants are:
- An ultra-thin non-toxic resin applied to the surface of the tooth.
- Designed to keep acid-producing bacteria from damaging your tooth’s enamel
- Able to prevent cavities in patients of all ages
- Completely invisible and don’t affect your ability to eat, chew, or smile!
How Do Dental Sealants Work?
- Dr. Bharathi will paint a thin layer of protective on the surface of your teeth.
- Wait about an hour before eating or drinking.
- Enjoy months of protection from plaque and bacteria.
You’ll be amazed at the results and will absolutely love your smile! Call us today at (360) 844-2141 to schedule your dental sealant appointment
Dental Sealants Dentist
Why Choose Radiance Dental?At Radiance Dental, we help people in Camas and E. Vancouver reduce their risk of tooth decay with sealant dental treatments. We believe your visit to our dental office should be:
- Stress-free and relaxing
Meet The Doctors
Meet The Team
New Patient Forms
Insurance & Financing
What Our Patients Say
Finances & Insurance
Your smile is yours forever, and we want to make it as easy as possible for you to receive the best dental care when you need it.
Our office staff is always available to help you with insurance claims and paperwork. We’ll work with your insurance provider to make sure your coverage meets your needs and your budget.