Fast, Effective, Proven Results
Invisalign® Clear Braces in Camas, WA
The Best Clear Aligner Available
Why Choose Invisalign Treatment?
Thanks to Invisalign invisible braces, you can have the beautiful smile you’ve always dreamed about! Whether you are an adult or a teen you don’t have to live with crooked, misaligned teeth. With Invisalign clear braces, you can stop being self-conscious and start smiling! Radiance Dental is here to help!
There’s never been a better time to straighten your teeth with the most advanced clear aligner in the world. Our office is proud to be a certified provider of Invisalign clear aligners, which give you a clear, convenient, and comfortable option to achieve the smile you’ve always wanted.
- Faster treatment: With weekly aligner changes, you’re on your way to the smile you want even faster. Depending on your response to treatment, particularly in mature adults, we may consider longer periods between aligner changes.
- Proven results: SmartTrack® material and SmartForce® features are clinically proven to improve control of tooth movement with Invisalign clear aligners
- Better fit: Aligners made from SmartTrack material are comfortable, fit well, and are easy to put on and take off.
- Effective: Invisalign clear aligners can treat a wide range of teeth-straightening conditions, including crossbites, crowding, open bites, gapped teeth, overbites, and underbites.
- Virtually invisible: Most people won’t even know you’re going through treatment, because Invisalign aligners are virtually invisible!
- Comfortable: Invisalign clear aligner trays are not only smooth and comfortable to wear, but they’re also removable. That means you can continue doing all the things you normally would, from brushing and flossing to eating whatever you like.
- Convenient: Invisalign treatment is ideal for your busy schedule, since you only need to visit our office every six weeks.
We are your #1 Invisalign dentist provider. Call us today at (360) 844-2141 to schedule your complimentary consultation and to learn more about whether Invisalign clear aligners are the right choice for you. We’re always here to help.
The Invisalign Treatment Process
Your First Consolation
At your initial consultation, we will discuss your orthodontic needs and evaluate whether Invisalign treatment is right for you.
Your Custom Treatment Plan
We will use a scanner such as the iTero® digital scanning system to create fast, precise 3D digital images of your teeth. Then we will map out a precise treatment plan, including the exact movements of your teeth and how long your treatment will be. You’ll even get to see how your teeth will move and preview your new smile.
Your Invisalign Clear Aligners
Your custom-made aligners will be made of Invisalign’s proprietary SmartTrack® material. They’re virtually invisible, so most people won’t even notice you’re wearing them during your teeth straightening.
Wear your Invisalign clear aligners 20 to 22 hours a day for the best results, and take them out only to eat, brush, and floss.
As you wear each set of aligners, your teeth will gently and gradually shift into place. We may recommend that you begin wearing a new set of aligners every week and schedule checkups every six weeks or so.
Taking Care Of Your New Smile
When your treatment is complete, ask us about a Vivera® retainer. Vivera retainers are custom-made using the same state-of-the-art technology as Invisalign clear aligners.
To learn more about the Invisalign system and all your orthodontic treatment options, please feel free to schedule an appointment at our office. We look forward to meeting you and helping you achieve a smile you are proud to show off!
Trusted Invisalign Dentist
Why Choose Radiance Dental?At Radiance Dental, we help people in E. Vancouver and Camas get the smiles they’ve dreamed of with Invisalign. There’s no stress, pain, or anxiety. We simply believe dental care should be:
- High-tech and minimally invasive
Meet The Doctors
Meet The Team
Dental Membership Program
Insurance & Financing
What Our Patients Say
Finances & Insurance
Your smile is yours forever, and we want to make it as easy as possible for you to receive the best dental care when you need it.
Our office staff is always available to help you with insurance claims and paperwork. We’ll work with your insurance provider to make sure your coverage meets your needs and your budget.